Saturday, September 19, 2009

Seal Pups Clubbed to Death -- We Can Stop This


I'll keep this short and let the attached video of murders do the talking. But suffice to say, the all mighty dollar can change these murders. I want to encourage my fans to send emails, make calls and demand the government and tourism industry of Namibia stop these seal pup clubbings.




As Gandhi said: "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated". So let's just say the morality of this nation who wants tourists to visit its beaches and see these seal pups does not exist. There are ways each of you can help take our message of horror to the leadership of Namibia and its tourism officials. I'm attaching this information below and I want to implore you to join me in sending your objections. And even more important, share this blog post with others so they can voice their opinions as well.




I blog on many important issues, but remember I want my posts and information to help those who do not have a voice -- and these pup seals do not. So you can help me help them. Thanks fans. I love and appreciate you!




Namibia Parliament Contact:








Namibia Tourism Board






No comments: